top of page
Mon, Jan 30|
St. James/Seton School
Catholic Schools Week - Full list of events!
There's a new way to celebrate every day this week!
Time & Location
Jan 30, 8:00 AM – Feb 03, 3:00 PM
St. James/Seton School, 4720 N 90th St, Omaha, NE 68134, USA
About the event
Monday, January 30
- Cathoilc School Spirit Day: Students are allowed to be in jeans/wind pants/sweatpants if an article of clothing has St. James/Seton or any Catholic school printed on it. Not printed by hand. All the usualy out of uniform day requirements are in effect.
- All School Mass at 8:15AM
- Thank You Letters (students write thank you letters to parents)
- Trivia Game over the intercom at 2:30pm
Tuesday, January 31
- Special Friends Mass for 5th through 8th grade followed by Open House: Students will invite a special friend to attend Mass with them! Guests can come and explore what SJS has to offer.
- Living Rosary 2:15PM in the church
Wednesday, February 1
- Special Friends Mass for Kindergarten through 4th grade followed by Open House: Stuends will invite a special friend to attend Mass with them! Guests can come and explore what SJS has to offer.
- America Day: Wear your red, white, and blue and show your American pride! All the usual out of uniform day requrements are in effect
- Omaha Street Percussion performance at 2:00PM in the gym
Thursday, February 2
- 8th Grade Mass at Cathedral
- Drop Everything & Read Day
- Spelling Bee at 1:30PM in the Parish Center
- Speical time in class set aside for prayer
Friday, February 3
- Superhero or Sports Day: Students can be out of uniform if they wear superhero or sport themed attire. All the usual out of uniform regulations are in effect.
- Classroom Game Day: Each homeroom plays a game of their choosing
- Staff vs Student Volleyball Game: 1:30PM (7th Grade) and 2:00PM (8th Grade). Grades PK, 1, 3, 5 will watch game one and grades K, 2, 4, 6 will watch game two.
bottom of page